Thursday, January 2, 2014

Post craziness...

As you can see my last post was back in August.  I was extremely busy from then until now.  Fall semester was pretty rough and challenging.  I was in school full time and taking the hardest class of the program all while working two nanny jobs and applying/interviewing for internships. I am glad that I get a break.  School starts again on January 13th.  I will be interning for a company that studies anything terrorism-related.  It will be a great opportunity to learn and hone my skills.  I'm excited for the opportunity.

Not much has happened in the last six months.  My grandparents came home from their mission in Nigeria, Greg has taken up mountain biking, and we took a trip to the Bahamas.  We are pretty boring, but I will let the pictures tell the story...
We attended a masquerade for Halloween.

Leaving the Port of Baltimore

First formal night

Nassau, Bahamas

I was so excited to check out the Atlantis resort.  Unfortunately, it was too expensive to buy a day pass.

Freeport, Bahamas

Greg got a Bahamian mask to add to his African mask collection.

Snorkeling at Paradise Cove!

Greg saw a cave and had to go check it out!


I was being a baby at first cause the water was a little chilly for my liking. 

Second formal night.

Couldn't resist the Mad Men pose!

We met a Jewish couple on board and really enjoyed talking to them about their religion.  We will definitely stay in touch since they live nearby in Baltimore. 


It was so nice to get away from the cold D.C. weather and feel the warmth of the sun again.  This vacation was much needed after my very stressful semester. It was nice to get to spend some time together without any worries.  I can't wait for our next vacation!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment